Artsmark Partner Offer
Resources and Support for Artsmark Schools
Kidenza is proud to support Artsmark, Arts Council England’s creative quality standard for schools.
Kidenza’s aims to break down barriers to classical music for children of all ages and backgrounds. We use music to inspire, to increase confidence and to improve wellbeing, using a child-centred, creative approach to music education. Kidenza is approachable and adaptable, working with schools and their individual needs.
As an Artsmark Partner, we support schools working towards Artsmark, as well as those that currently hold Artsmark status. We believe music should play a central role in every child’s creative education and we offer musical experiences to help schools in their journey. Our resources, concerts and workshops are available to every school. Contact us for more details.
As an Artsmark Partner we design our work around the seven quality principles.
- Offer free downloadable teaching resources for our current and previous tour programmes
- Offer a range of workshops to engage and actively involve young people in music; these can be tailored your school’s stage of the Artsmark journey
- Provide opportunities for children to experience live professional orchestral music to excite and inspire them. Funny, engaging and inspiring, our interactive concert blend performance by professional musicians with spoken content and digital animation in just the right balance for children.
- Provide opportunities for staff to observe and engage in our work, providing ongoing CPD
- Offer experiences suited to both primary and secondary pupils
If you would like to find out more about how we can work with your school, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not yet joined the growing number of Artsmark schools, visit their website for more information and to get started www.artsmark.org.uk